Outside Club Links
At Coldean we offer children many fantastic opportunities in PE sessions, after school clubs, and with a variety school sports teams. However, we have crafted strong links with some local sports teams, and we have many children taking part in weekly sporting activity in their free time.
If your child is eager to take part in even more sport, please contact one of our external club links and get your child signed up!
- Coldean Colts - Various youth football teams to play for, right on your doorstep!
- Lewes Wildcats - Girls football with the Wildcats for 5-11 year olds
- Russell Martin Academy - High quality football coaching for all ages
Gymnastics & Athletics
- Bevendean Gymnastics - Top quality gymnastics coaching, popular with many children at Coldean
- Brighton Phoenix - Great for anyone looking to develop their athletic abilities.
- Mini Athletics - Athletics sessions for under 7s
- Street Cricket - Bevendean Primary School, Thursdays 3:30pm - 4:30pm. Contact Alan for more details.
- Girls Cricket - Sir Rod Aldridge Cricket Centre, BACA, Thursdays 6:00pm - 7:00pm.
- Sussex County Cricket Club
- Brighton Geckos - A chance to try Handball, Saturdays at Sussex University
- Brighton & Hove Hockey Club - Brighton and Hove hockey club have teams for children in Year 2 upwards
- Preston Lawn Tennis Club - High quality tennis coaching
- SAMA Karate - Weekly sessions offered on Mondays after school
- South Coast Elite Basketball - Excellent coaching available in termly blocks, or as a drop in session
- Junior Badminton - Moulsecoomb Leisure Centre, Mondays 4pm-5pm, Ages 7 - 11. £2.50 per session.
We are always looking to make more links with clubs, so please contact the school office if you'd like your club to become an official club link with Coldean Primary School.