Outside Club Links
At Coldean we offer children many fantastic opportunities in PE sessions, after school clubs, and with a variety school sports teams. However, we have crafted strong links with some local sports teams, and we have many children taking part in weekly sporting activity in their free time.
If your child is eager to take part in even more sport, please contact one of our external club links and get your child signed up!
- Coldean Colts - Various youth football teams to play for, right on your doorstep!
- Russell Martin Academy - High quality football coaching for all ages
- Preston Park Soccer School - FA qualified and experienced coaches develop skills, confidence, team working and respect through football related activities. The sessions consist of warm ups, drills and matches.
- Woodingdean Wanderers - Local boys and girls football team.
- Lewes FC Juniors - Local boys and girls football team.
Gymnastics & Athletics
- Bevendean Gymnastics - Top quality gymnastics coaching, popular with many children at Coldean
- Mini Athletics - Athletics sessions for under 7s
- Girls Cricket - Sir Rod Aldridge Cricket Centre, BACA, Thursdays 6:00pm - 7:00pm.
- Sussex County Cricket Club
- Wet Wet Wet - Swimming lessons at Surrenden Pool
- Freedom Leisure - Swimming lessons
- Brighton & Hove Pools - Free swimming in all Brighton & Hove swimming pools for children up to age of 16.
- Brighton & Hove Hockey Club - Brighton and Hove hockey club have teams for children in Year 2 upwards
- SAMA Karate - Weekly sessions offered on Mondays after school
- South Coast Elite Basketball - Excellent coaching available in termly blocks, or as a drop in session
- Lawn Tennis Association Youth Start - A perfect introduction to tennis, including a free racket!
We are always looking to make more links with clubs, so please contact the school office if you'd like your club to become an official club link with Coldean Primary School.