Individual Pupil Provision
If a pupil has to self-isolate due to a COVID-19 related reason e.g. self-isolating, quarantine, shielding then the school will deliver a “Remote Learning Pack” filled with lots of learning activities, links to our learning platforms and a jotter in which to record the learning.
This will be delivered on the day after we are informed of the pupil isolation.
Inside the pack will be:
- The pupil's Passwords Bookmark to enable access to various online platforms provided by the school
- Year Group Home Learning Pack
- Phonics/Spelling Booklet (Reception to Year 4)
- Handwriting sheets (Years 1 to 6)
- Two reading books from their reading level (Reception to Year 6)
- CGP revision books (Years 5 & 6)
The passwords bookmark will ensure that they can log into the various platforms that we subscribe to:
- Bug Club
- Times Tables Rockstars
- Purple Mash
If the pupil is feeling ill then we do not expect them to complete any remote education.
The class teacher will phone on Days 3 and 8 of the isolation period to check in and offer learning support if required.