COVID-19 Latest Information
|Click here for the latest Government guidance||Click here for our latest COVID risk assessment (v5.7)|
Reopening to all pupils from September 7th 2020
Our school is currently open to all pupils. Inevitably there are changes to the daily routine in order to keep everyone as safe as possible during the pandemic.
The pupils and staff are divided into six bubbles and use different entrances and exits to the school at different times of the day.
|Gates/Doors open||Registration||Breaktime||Lunchtime||End of the Day|
|Nursery||09:00||09:00||-||12:00 - 13:00||15:00|
|Reception||08:55||09:05||-||12:45 - 13:30||15:10|
|Year 1||08:40||08:50||10:00 - 10:15||11:30 - 12:15||14:50|
|Year 2||08:50||09:00||10:20 - 10:35||12:30 - 13:15||15:00|
|Year 3/4||08:40||08:50||10:10 - 10:25||11:45 - 12:30||15:00|
|Years 5 & 6||08:50||09:00||10:35 - 10:50||12:00 - 12:45||15:10|
COVID-19 PREVENTION MEASURES
(This is subject to change, at any time. We will endeavour to upload the latest one as soon as possible after any changes and notify parents/carers using the Scholarpack Parent App.)
- DO NOT send your child to school if they are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19. (Check here for latest guidance)
- We ask that all adults wear a mask or face covering whilst on school grounds or inside the building.
- PLEASE remember to remain the recommended distance apart whilst on the school grounds; this includes when waiting on the playgrounds at pick-up time.
- Parents/Carers are asked to only enter the school grounds a few minutes before their designated drop-off and pick-up times. They should also vacate the premises as quickly as possible to allow other Bubbles to come onto site. Check out The School Day for further details of drop-off and pick-up locations.
- Parents/Carers must keep their own child(ren) next to them at all times.
- Avoid unnecessary visits to the Front Office. There will be a strict "one in, one out" policy with social distancing outside.
- Children should wash their hands properly before coming to school. They will wash them regularly throughout the day.
- Children must bring a named water bottle.