Word of the Week
How many sentences can you write that include this week's word?
In which piece of writing will you use the word this week?
Here are some of our favourite sentences using past "Words of the Week"...
- All 30 children were indignant when their school trip was cancelled (Logan Y4)
- His mask was a terrible disguise.
- My sister was jubilant when Brighton beat Newcastle 3 - 0.
- I watched as the snow dwindled away. (Mason - Y4)
- On my birthday I devoured a whole pizza. Then I devoured a slice of cake! (Eva - Y3)
- I'm fixated on getting a pet hedgehog but my parents said not until we buy a house.
- I was astonished when my class won the Times Tables Rockstars competition.
- The raging raccoon was eating his grapes as the spitting spider spat at him with her mighty mouth.
This week's word is ...